OB1® GRIP & GRAB ADHESIVE
Grip & Grab Adhesive is easy to apply
For application advice on sandstone type materials contact our technical department.
For application advice on powder coated substrates, contact powder coating manufacturer.
- Apply 450mm x 13mm bead per kilogram weight on heavy vertical bonding.
- For all applications, including general building maintenance OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds non-porous stone, concrete, natural stone, gypsum board, wood, glass, polycarbonate ceramics etc. For highly porous stone please contact Technical Services via website.
- As universal adhesive OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material.
- On mirrors (vertical strips), on natural stone, polyester, polystyrene foam (does not bleed through).
- OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, and is resistant to vibration.
OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive is supplied in handy environmentally friendly 290ml Cartridge.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Cut the tube at the nose and apply with the “v” in the nozzle facing up.
- Porous stone should be sealed with a good quality PVA solution.
- All surfaces should be clean and dry.
- It is advisable that all Metal applications should be cleaned and de-greased with OB1® Multi Surface
- Apply in vertical stripes 10–20cm apart. Do not apply in dots.