OB1® GRIP & GRAB ADHESIVE
OB1® Grip & Grab is the tried and tested incredible instant grab adhesive based on MS polymer technology with initial bond strength double that of most other grab adhesives.
For application advice on sandstone type materials contact our technical department.
For application advice on powder coated substrates, contact powder coating manufacturer.
- Apply 450mm x 13mm bead per kilogram weight on heavy vertical bonding.
- For all applications, including general building maintenance OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds non-porous stone, concrete, natural stone, gypsum board, wood, glass, polycarbonate ceramics etc. For highly porous stone please contact Technical Services via website.
- As universal adhesive OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material.
- On mirrors (vertical strips), on natural stone, polyester, polystyrene foam (does not bleed through).
- OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, and is resistant to vibration.
OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive is supplied in handy environmentally friendly 290ml Cartridge.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Cut the tube at the nose and apply with the “v” in the nozzle facing up.
- Porous stone should be sealed with a good quality PVA solution.
- All surfaces should be clean and dry.
- It is advisable that all Metal applications should be cleaned and de-greased with OB1® Multi Surface
- Apply in vertical stripes 10–20cm apart. Do not apply in dots.