OB1® SUPERGLUE CYANOACRYLATE ADHESIVE
OB1® Superglue Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, is fast bonding and can be used on most substrates such as metal, plastic, fabric, wood and other household materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry (preferable to solvent-wipe plastics glass, and rubber, and to acid-treat metals).
- Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film after compression.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less than one minute. (Maximum strength is achieved in 24 to 48 hours).
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap OB1 Superglue if left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
- Because OB1® Superglue polymerises on contact with moisture surfaces, sometimes whitening will occur on the surface of the container or the bonded materials. Should this happen, wipe surfaces well with debonder.
- Use with proper ventilation.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If contact with skin occurs, rinse with warm water or dissolve gradually with appropriate debonder.
Do not try to remove forcibly.
- If adhesive gets into eye, keep eye open and rinse thoroughly. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep well out of reach of children.
- Keep adhesive in a cool, dry place 20-25°C. For long term storage, refrigeration (5°C) is recommended.